Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Have a Jenn Air side by side refrigerator. Pulled out

Customer Question

Have a Jenn Air side by side refrigerator. Pulled out crisper drawers on bottom. Cant figure out how to get them back in. There are 3 pieces that appear to be vertical supports between the drawers, but can't figure out how to use
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The breakdown for the shelving is below. Do you see the parts in question? CLICK HERE
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not sure, I don't need a part, I need to see someone installing these drawers, do you have a video
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
I do not. I will place your question back to the list because I am not sure what part you refer to.