John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I HAVE A SAMSUNG FRIDGE MODEL # ***** THE FREEZER COOLS FINE

Customer Question

I HAVE A SAMSUNG FRIDGE MODEL # ***** THE FREEZER COOLS FINE THE FRIDGE WONT COOL, I UNLOADED IT AND THERE IS ICE BEHIND THE BACK PLASTIC PIECE ANY IDEAH WHAT I NEED TO REPLACE
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Before you replace parts, use a hair dryer or a heat gun to melt the ice. Then check the condenser coil radiator, located at the bottom of the fridge, for a layer of lint and dust blocking the air flow through it. Vacuum any debris you find with a ShopVac, and allow an hour or two for the fridge to stabilize. If it still doesn't function correctly, please let me know, and we'll pursue other solutions.Using the expert's rating scale, located at the top of your screen, please click the star the expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.