Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a cabrio 6800 top load washing machine. I kept having

Customer Question

I have a cabrio 6800 top load washing machine. I kept having the OL error code come up. After much reading and investigating, I thought I had the problem narrowed down. Boy was I wrong. I ordered a new motor stater, suspension spring set and also a sensor that plugs into the stater and installed those items. After hooking everything back up and turning it on I still have the same error code come up! Can you please help?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No ma'am!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Oftentimes, the cause of that error is due to poor tub movement, either as it floats off the coupling or when it turns. Small clothing like socks and underwear get between the tubs and can cause resistance when the tub turns. Have you remove the tub for inspection?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
May I please have your complete model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
The video below shows how to remove that tub. Can you do so and see what it looks like inside? Of course, you won't need to remove anything further than the inner tub, so just stop the video at that point. CLICK HERE