George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs
19471162

Model SHE6AP02UC/06 I started having a problem when I would

Customer Question

Model SHE6AP02UC/06
I started having a problem when I would press the power on button I would hear a solinoid clicking at the bottom of the machine consistently. I was not able to change any settings and it would not start or run a cycle.
I replaced the door switch thinking it thought the door was open, thus not starting, that didn't help.
I pulled the unit out and re-seated all the connections on the main board. Now it is doing the same thing but I am no longer getting any display on the control panel.
What do I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 6 months ago.
Hello Zack, my name is***** the sound of your description the problem lies with the lack of power to the relays on the mainboard.. This is usually caused by the failure of another component, restricting the power supply to the relay so that it cannot operate. I would suggest removing the mainboard and have it taken to a repairer for examination/repair/replacement.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are you able to tell me the correct part number for the board? I have it out of the machine already, I don't see any definitive part numbers on it.
You will need to contact your local Bosch Customer Care on 1-***-***-**** to get the part number and give them the ENR (SHE6AP02UC/06). or you gan follow the link below to find a local Bosch Service Agent
Find a Bosch Service Agent------------------------------------