John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our water dispenser is not dispensing water. We have a 2003

Customer Question

Hi, our water dispenser is not dispensing water. We have a 2003 model refrigerator/freezer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Is the valve energizing?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not sure what you mean. My wife said the water was slow this morning. Then it stopped tonight when we tried to use it.

Can you disconnect the quick coupler on the water line down by the kick grill and press the dispenser and see if water shoots out?