Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

Maytag refrig model MF12569YEMO has shut down and will not

Customer Question

maytag refrig model MF12569YEMO has shut down and will not restart
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: no lights on control panel and freezer is off
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: who knows?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: The main board behind the unit has likely failed. There is a board behind a small access cover on the back of the unit. Remove that and replace that board. They fail all the time on that unit. It is part #35 at this link CLICK Here All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!