Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

LEI error message - what can I do ?

Customer Question

LEI error message - what can I do ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model?What is the complete error message?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I need an LG wash machine expert - not an printer guy . pls opt out. thanks
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! That error means the control has detected an error with the motor circuit. It could be a faulty motor, sensor or control. However, most oftentimes, that error is the result of a poor connection at the motor or control. So, I would recommend you unplug the machine and remove the top and rear panels and remove the connectors from the motor and the control, one at a time, and then place them back. That should alleviate any connection issue. If the error returns, the motor/sensor assembly will likely need to be replaced. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!