Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE WSM2420 Spacesaver Washer Dryer that is giving

Customer Question

I have a GE WSM2420 Spacesaver Washer Dryer that is giving an error message with flashing lights and beeps that I need to have decoded. I get 6 beeps/flashes of 4 lights above the pause/cancel button followed by 2 beeps/flashes of the light above the start button.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! I suspect the issue you are having is related to poor drainage. However, the model you posted is not complete and there are many, many models and all I looked up are mechanical models. Can you please double check that model number?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry, this is a washer/dryer that came with a house that we bought. I got the model number off of the paperwork that was left with the house. However, after I posted this question I did some more research and that model number is ***** correct. Once I found the correct model number, I was able to find out what that error code means with a google search. The model that I sent you does not have that type of error reporting which explains why I could not find it originally. So I guess I don't need help anymore. How can I withdraw my question?