Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

When I go to start my dryer it just clicks and the sensing

Customer Question

Hi, when I go to start my dryer it just clicks and the sensing light comes on. After a couple seconds F- 1 starts blinking on the screen. Can You tell me what is wrong with it?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It just clicks and F- 1 starts blinking on the screen. It wont start at all.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I don't think so.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
WED8300SW1
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
That error means that the main control has failed (see attached page). You can try turning breaker off for a few hours to reset but if it comes back, the control will need to be replaced. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Access is gained by removing the screws from the back of the top panel and sliding the panel off. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks!
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
You bet, thank you!