John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Kenmore 90 series just hums.motor swapped out with

Customer Question

Kenmore 90 series just hums.motor swapped out with capacitor. Water pump is not frozen. Door switch good.
Coupling is fine. Drum will turn both directions.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If you remove the plastic wiring connector on the motor and look closely at the wire terminals, are there any that are discolored or burnt, especially the white, blue or red connectors?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Not that I could see. If it is ok, I would prefer a phone call.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
I am not available for phone service so I will place your question back to the list.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is not what I expected. I indicated the urgency. Now I have to wait 24 hours? I will not be available tomorrow. It was not indicated anywhere this was all done on line. Your company misrepresented your level of service I do not want to be charged for this inquiry.