Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

We have a Bosch silence plus 44 dBA and it has power but it

Customer Question

We have a Bosch silence plus 44 dBA and it has power but it won't start ! I can't get the button for auto to let me switch.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Do you have a full model number located on a sticker on the right side of the door so I can better assist you?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Did you get the model number?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
please be patient while I look up your model
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Alright, thank you for your patients. So the only reset on this dishwasher is to just unplug it or flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, you'll need to order and replace the main control board which is located below the dishwasher along the right side. That means that the dishwasher will need to be pulled out to access this part for replacement. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order which is about $120. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok I will try both
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Good luck and I'm sorry to hear about the issue but I do wish you only the best.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?