John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Washer load too too heavy thru washer off balance and shut

Customer Question

Washer load too too heavy thru washer off balance and shut it down, now it won't restart, emptied it bucket ed most of water out. We unplugged and plugged back in but light will come on but nothing happends
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: The machine is only about 1 year old
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you?