Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Bosch Benchmark Wall oven. The clock is on. When I

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Benchmark Wall oven. The clock is on. When I hit either the "Bake" or "Broil" option, all I get is what I would call an error beep. Any idea what could be wrong? I've made sure the door is properly closed & that there is nothing blocking it. The oven is just one year old.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
first, let's make sure your control panel isn't locked. In the bottom left corner of the control panel on this model is a Panel Lock button. Press and hold this button for 5 seconds. If that doesn't work, flip the circuit breaker off to the oven for 5 minutes and try again. If the oven still won't respond properly, then your front interface control board has failed and would need to be replaced I'm sorry to say. The part number is ***** and it's about $200 or so. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.