John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Kenmore washer Model(###) ###-####2010 has power door lock

Customer Question

Kenmore washer Model(###) ###-####2010 has power door lock is functioning but machine lights up and does nothing . once in a while it starts on its own and will fill with water and stops whats probable cause
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
tried unplugging machine for 1 hour and pressing start button with no difference.
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. If you have not provided the model number of the unit you are needing help with please go ahead and supply that information to me now so that I can give you model specific information on that unit, if you have already provided the model number please give me a few minutes to prepare your answer as I may need to look up part numbers, schematics, etc; depending on your question. Thank you for your patience.