Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I was using my Frigidaire wall over to cook a steak on high

Customer Question

I was using my Frigidaire wall over to cook a steak on high temperature when the steak caught fire. I took it out, but the error F10 code appeared, and the oven has beeped every sense. I do not know how to get to where the oven is plugged in.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The oven is about 3 years ago and has had no problems beforehand.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
F10 means that the oven got too hot or the oven sensor failed. Just flip the circuit breaker off to the oven since you can't get to the power plug. Flip the power off and wait for the unit to cool down. Once the oven has cooled turn the breaker back on and if it still gives you the error, the oven sensor has failed and will need to be replaced. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?