John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have replaced the filter, but it still tastes musty. JA:

Customer Question

We have replaced the filter, but it still tastes musty.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The fridge was stored about 2 months, filter has been, but water still tastes musty.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I think that's all.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? The model number should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section.