Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My fridge model wrf560seywo1 keeps saying locked and I have

Customer Question

my fridge model wrf560seywo1
keeps saying locked and I have no paper work
on it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
If the unit is telling you that it's locked, it means that your dispenser is in control lock mode. You should just need to press and hold the FAST COOL button for 5 seconds to unlock the control panel. Below is a link to your manual as well that you can download since you don't have any paper work you said. CLICK HERE for manual We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?