Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Hey Larry - I have a Marvel 3SWCE under counter wine cooler

Customer Question

Hey Larry - I have a Marvel 3SWCE under counter wine cooler that stopped cooling. When plugged in - no fan, no compressor start - just the control panel showing 74deg. Ran thru onboard diagnostics and only item that showed was the mullion heater was on or shorted. I cannot find a mullion heater - is there one? Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The mullion heater is behind the area around the where the door seals. It is designed to keep the door seal warm and sealing well. If it is shorted, it will not allow the electronic control to function correctly. Are there any other numbers on the model tag as I am having issues locating the tech info on that model?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The full model # ***** ***** Rev. A, Serial # *****
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When unit is plugged in, a click can be heard (like a contactor) but nothing attempts to run (no compressor or cond fan)
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
I am sorry, I can find no technical information or parts information on that model. I will place your question back to the list and perhaps someone may have that information.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Here is the cover for the service manual for my unit -