RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs
3862310

Norcold refrigerator is freezing everything and it's set at

Customer Question

Norcold refrigerator is freezing everything and it's set at lowest setting
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 9 months ago.
Hi my name is***** like a thermistor issue, when they go bad or become unplugged they will default to full cooling and can freeze everything in the box, if you have a volt meter you can ohm the thermistor out, click HERE and see page 20 it will show you the procedure for checking the thermistor out, if the thermistor checks out good then I suspect the circuit board is the issue. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping... Robert
Expert:  RJ replied 9 months ago.
HI... I see you have not selected a rating, if you still need more help please let me know, follow ups are included... Robert