Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I am trying to change the door switch on a GE Convection

Customer Question

I am trying to change the door switch on a GE Convection /Microwave PEB15902SS. I can not seem to get the control face off to get to the switch.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The grille from above the door needs to be taken off. Then, the screw at the top of the control panel will come out. Lift control up and hinge down for full access to switches.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.