Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Is there an easy way to get between the drum and tub of a

Customer Question

Is there an easy way to get between the drum and tub of a Whirlpool WFW9151YW00 front load washer? There appears to be some object caught between the tub and drum.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If you remove the lower access panel from below the door, you can remove the large black hose from the bottom of the tub. That will get you the best access without total teardown. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.