Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My dryer is above of the washing machine and I need to know

Customer Question

My dryer is above of the washing machine and I need to know how to clean the fluff that accumulates inside besides that the one that accumulates in the filter that is move every time that is necessary to clean it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

On the front, there are two screws at the top of the sloped panel. These may be removed and the access panel lifted and slip up and then off for partial access.

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

For deeper access, the top and front panel will need to be removed. Is this something you wish to undertake?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi. I don't think I have to pay an additional fee for something that I think should be covered by the initial one. So sorry, but I will see if what is already paid is justifiable. Thanks anyway.