Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE oven/stove with board number WB27T10070 , I lost

Customer Question

I have a GE oven/stove with board number WB27T10070 , I lost the pictures of the wiring to install it back anybody could help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have the model number of the range so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
GE appliance , oven WB27T10070
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

That is the part number of the control, used in several hundred models. I will need the model of the range.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
JTP18BA3BB
GE PROFILE
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

The wiring diagram for your model is attached.

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have the diagram you sent , I don't understand it, unless if you put the wires color where it should go on a real picture rather than the diagram
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Can you post a picture of the back of your control and I can mark it for you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
PLEASE MAKE THE WRITING CLEAR IF YOU DONT MIND
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Are you installing that replacement board? That is not your original board, that is the updated kit.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do you have an answer for me?