Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

FF code on GE GeoSpring Hybrid Electric Water Heater JA:

Customer Question

FF code on GE GeoSpring Hybrid Electric Water Heater
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Code FF for GE GEH50DEEDSR GeoSpring Hybrid Electric Water Heater means Electronic Expansion Valve Out of Range. Can I fix this myself or do I have to call a service technician?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Heater was set on High Demand. This morning it was beeping which means Filter needed to be changed so I reset it to stop beeping. But FF code remains.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! That is a common and known error and usually caused by a leak in the sealed system. See the tech sheet and service bulletin attached. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.