Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Trying to clear an F20 error code on maytag MLG20PD JA: I'll

Customer Question

trying to clear an F20 error code on maytag MLG20PD
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: trying to clear f20 error code on maytage MLG20PD
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! That error means that the control has detected that no water is entering the machine when it should be, see attached page.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.