Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My kitchenaid oven door will not open the error is F5-E7

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The door lock switch in the back of the range is not detecting the position of the lock. That is why the error code is displaying, too. If you pull the range out and remove the access panel on the back, the latch switch is in the upper right corner, shown as number 12 in the diagram at the link below. CLICK HERE The problem is that switch is no longer available, see below. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.