Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

We have surface scratches in a black porcelain kithcen sink

Customer Question

We have surface scratches in a black porcelain kithcen sink that makes it look dull and a film on it
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Is there anyway to restore it back to a shine they are just surfaces scratches not deep
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Use the cleaner that is designed for glass top ranges, it is a special cleaner that will restore the finish nicely on the porcelain sink!
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.