John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My be profile control panel is locked. How do I unlock it?

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I put my food in the microwave and when I hit the 1 minute on the control panel it read 'control locked'. Now the microwave won't turn on and cook my meal. How do I unlock it?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not right now. Thx.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can see how to unlock your model? It should be located on a sticker just inside the door way.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Are you still with me?