John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I replaced control board 647476 twice and both times unit

Customer Question

I replaced control board 647476 twice and both times unit worked fine for the first cicle, but once it finished stais in 0 and doesn't change from there anymore...
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Unit shows 0 and I can't change it or start a new cicle...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Other than I already replace the control board
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Will you please send me the make and model number, so I can find the technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The door was replaced few years ago and the new one doesn't have the model or serial number on it..I took the part number from old control board...
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Can you tell me what manufacturer made it?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This is a bosh dishwasher 10 years old and the model number that accept this control board can be shu43c, shu53a, sl34a
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
I'm not that acquainted with your dishwasher. I'll opt out, so another expert can discuss it with you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.