Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Model # ***** the interior light blinks on when door is

Customer Question

model # ***** the interior light blinks on when door is opened but will not stay on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Unfortunately this is not a door switch issue. These LG refrigerators commonly fail in this manner and it means that the relay on your main control board (on the back of the refrigerator) has a bad contact and can no longer hold shut. You'll need to order and replace the control board to resolve this issue. Below is a link to the part you need to order for your model. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?