John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Kenmore Elite refrigerator, model 106.57701701 that

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore Elite refrigerator, model 106.57701701 that is no longer making ice. Water still dispenses from the door. Have turned the ice maker off for 15 min, then back on. No change. Have also cleaned the coils, no change. Not sure if related, but the front panel used to "chirp" quite a bit, more random than continuous.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Referring to the attached picture, please tell me what you see.