Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

PEARL, MY NAME IS***** A KITCHENAID DISHWASHER MODEL

Customer Question

HI PEARL, MY NAME IS***** A KITCHENAID DISHWASHER MODEL #KUDC25CHSS1. IT STARTS TO RUN THROUGH A CYCLE AND THEN STOPS AND THE SANI RINSE AND CHILD LOCK LIGHT ARE BLINKING AND CAN'T GET ANYTHING TO WORK
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: THE SANI RINSE LIGHT AND SOMETIMES THE CHIDLOCK AND RINSE AND EMPTY LIGHT FLASH ALL THE TIME
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: NOPE
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
The Sani Rinse and Child Lock lights blinking are an error code, but it's actually 2 error codes. Sani Rinse is a faulty touchpad but the Child Lock light blinking is a bad control board. It's really unlikely that you have two faulty parts which means that your control board is likely just causing both error since it's failing. The control board is about $170 so below is a link to the part if you'd want to order and replace it. The touchpad by the way is no longer made anymore, but I also don't think that it's bad. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?