Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I've got a Whirlpool Duet washer (I Love it). The

Customer Question

I've got a Whirlpool Duet washer (I Love it). The 'Controlled Lock' light is on and I can't get it to turn off to proceed with a load of wash. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. You should just need to press and hold the "End of Cycle Signal" button for 5 seconds in the bottom right hand corner of the control panel and that should unlock the control panel. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.