Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I'm getting E4 zone on Avanti two zone wine chiller

Customer Question

I'm getting E4 for lower zone on Avanti two zone wine chiller
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! That E4 error is a defrost sensor error. Is there a frost build up in the lower section?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
there was a frost build up now it doesn't cool do you know the replacement part number and where u can purchase the part
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
The sensor is not showing separate, it looks like the whole PCB must be replaced, AVJG50ES044. See parts link below. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!