Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

My refrigerator is off, no light, no cooling

Customer Question

my refrigerator is off, no light, no cooling
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: The main board behind the unit has a glass bus fuse on it. That fuse is bad. The fuse may appear to look good, but is not. You either have to solder a new one in or buy a new control board for the unit as the fuse does not come separately. If you pull the unit out there is a small rectangular access cover and the board with fuse is behind that. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
If you want a phone call we can do that you just have to select and agree to the OFFER
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
where do you think I can order the board?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Also, there are 2 fuses, one in vertical position and the other in horizontal position
The horizontal one
You can order it from