Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert

May tag double electric wall oven , power outage . will not

Customer Question

May tag double electric wall oven , power outage . will not restart /blank screen . Power is good at cerciut breaker. happened many times before and even ordered a new control in the past only to have come back on before part arrived several days later. cant remember how long I had the power turned off before it reset itself?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: We did not have a surge just an outage . has happened 4 -5 times in past ,but cant remember how long before reset happened on it's own.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can see what might cause the oven to act completely dead?
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 5 months ago.