Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My washer seems to stop and not finish the cycle. Model FFLE4033QT0,

Customer Question

my washer seems to stop and not finish the cycle. Model FFLE4033QT0, SN 4E52603550 IT TOOK TWO DAYS TO COIMPLETE A LOAD
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If you can get it to restart and finally complete the cycle, the issue is related to the electronic control. I would unplug it for an few hours to reset the electronics and, if no change, replace the control. The washer control is number 1 in the diagram at the link below. CLICK HERE The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i dfont believe it,s even a year old.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks i hope it works thanks
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
If it is not a year old, it is under warranty! I would turn breaker off to it and call for warranty repair if it hangs up when the next cycle is ran. Make sure you do the reset, though, because they will charge you if all they have to do is turn the breaker off and reset it