John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

300 series has no power. Everything connected breaker box on

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: No electricity seems to be going to panel. No indicator lights come on. Electricity is going into dishwasher
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Water was not draining from dishwasher
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Do you have a model number by chance so I can better assist you? The full model number should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB and can be seen if you open the door.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?