John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Same as example Maytag model lat3500aaq JA: I'll do all

Customer Question

same as example Maytag model lat3500aaq
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: agitator will not move spin and fill work fine.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no has bin working fine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll be helping you today. I’m am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. I have been factory trained and one of the best appliance technicians in the industry. We are on the honor system and we only receive credit for or time helping you if you rate our service so please do not forget to rate before you leave or experts like myself won’t be around to help in the future since we must make a living helping you by passing on our knowledge and giving our time. I just had a quick question for you... When the washer should be washing and agitating, do you hear the motor running or is the washer 100% silent?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?