Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

How do I get inside the internal workings to check a belt?

Customer Question

How do I get inside the internal workings to check a belt? The start button makes a hummimh sound when pushed.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Good morning! To get inside the dryer, you'll need to open the door and remove the screws going up through the top of the door way into the top panel of the dryer. Remove the screws along the top of the control panel and unplug the dryer then remove the control panel. The top panel will then pull forward, up, and off. Then you can remove the screws coming from the inside of the dryer along the right and left side holding the front panel on and remove the front panel. Below is a video that should help if you're better with visual representation. CLICK HERE for video We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?