John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We used the self cleaning on the oven. started it at 6pm its

Customer Question

we used the self cleaning on the oven. started it at 6pm its now 11pm and the cooling fan won't cut off and its locked
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: my oven won't unlock from self clean and the cooling fan won't cut off. its been 6 hours
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 8 months ago.
hello my name is***** will be assisting youplease rate me at the end of our chat that's how I get paid
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 8 months ago.
hello are you there