John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

E15 fault code during washing cycle. Flooded the floor. What

Customer Question

e15 fault code during washing cycle. Flooded the floor. What is wrong with the washer? What to do?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: e15 what to do? Is the washer broken? Do we need to replace a part?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Sounded like the pump was going on and off while the e15 is on.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I’ll be helping you today. I’m am one of the experts here on and this is not a free service just so you understand. I have been factory trained and one of the best appliance technicians in the industry. We are on the honor system and we only receive credit for or time helping you if you rate our service so please do not forget to rate before you leave or experts like myself won’t be around to help in the future since we must make a living helping you by passing on our knowledge and giving our time. Do you have a model number so I can better assist you and see what this error means? And is this a dishwasher or a washing machine?