John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Food on one shelf in the middle is defrosting as well as those

Customer Question

Food on one shelf in the middle is defrosting as well as those stored on the door, food on other shelves seem ok
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Shelves that are working are frosted over, except for that one
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Food on the door shelves have defrosted
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?