John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a indoor Wasteking Charglogrill JA: I'll do all I can

Customer Question

I have a indoor Wasteking Charglogrill
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a Waste King Charglo Indoor gas grill in great condition 40 years old. Thermocouple doesn't work. It doesn't ignite. Any ideas?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: The gas company came out and lit the pilot. it didn't stay lit. He said that the thermocouple was weak,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Have you got a photo of the thermocouple and how did he check the thermocouple?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not know what or where the thermocouple is. The gas company man saw it and said it needed to be replaced. We are old and not knowlegeable.. Lets call the whole thing off and please do not charge us. Thank you *****
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
No problem - if you just leave the job without rating you will get an automatic refund of your money after seven days. Thanks for using JA and good look with the appliance.