Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a frigidaire stove top Model # ***** Only two

Customer Question

I have a frigidaire stove top Model # ***** Only two burners work. The other burners or in the induction zone.
How do I turn them on?
I do not know how to turn it on OR
maybe theyare working.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Good morning! My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your oven today. First, you need to make sure you're using magnetic pans or they will not work on the induction zone area. If you can't stick a magnet to the bottom of the pan, then you need new pans to use these burners---ones that are rated for induction cooktops. As for how to use the actual induction zone burner, it's no different than the other burners. Just turn the knob to the desired heat setting. For the warming zone (which is also induction), press the on/off button for the warming section on the control panel. Then press the up or down arrow to adjust the temperature. If all 3 of these zones won't work for you, it sounds like you just need new pans. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?