Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Frigidaire dish washer, model #FDB2810LDS0. The center

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire dish washer, model #FDB2810LDS0. The center spray arm detached. How do I get it back in? Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Unfortunately, that center spray arm, shown as number 24A in the diagram at the link below2, is all one assembly. If it came apart, it will need to be replaced as it has broken. CLICK HERE Furthermore, because of the problems they have had with that assembly, it is now only available as part of the entire rack assembly that has been redesigned and is available below. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The arm is al intact. It just became detached from the hole in the back wall .
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Oh, well it just pushes over the nipple on the number 32 part. Is it not aligned correctly?