Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My sears elite dishwasher will not start as the locked light

Customer Question

My sears elite dishwasher will not start as the locked light keeps blinking when any command button is pushed. Any suggestions or has the door interlock failed
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your dishwasher today. It sounds like your control lock is just engaged. The model number you have listed isn't complete s I can't see for certain which button on your control panel you press and hold to unlock the control lock, but you can try to press each button for 5 seconds and one of them should unlock the control panel. If you can't locate the correct button, then open the door and look around the front frame of the tub. There should be a sticker with a full model number. If you send me the full model number I can tell you which button needs to be held for certain to unlock the control panel. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?