John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Our kitchen aid dishwasher is stuck on the wash cycle and runs

Customer Question

Our kitchen aid dishwasher is stuck on the wash cycle and runs for hours and hours. The control panel says it's drying but it's really washing. It also is making a loud noise, kind-of like a grinding noise but nothing is stuck in it.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No, I think that's it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB and can be seen if you open the door.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?