Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have an under counter dishwasher Model 665-13242K900 that

Customer Question

I have an under counter dishwasher Model 665-13242K900 that appears to be controls program locked up. The clean light keeps blinking on the " washing drying clean" process cycle. No matter what I try to unlock it does not work. I've tried holding the heated dry button in for 4 seconds to lock and unlock it and it does break the lock up it is in. I have also tried turning my circuit breaker off to the dishwasher and then back on to hopefully reset the controls but that doesn't work also. Can you advise me how to unlock the mode it is in.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.Ok you need to try and reset the control board. Press "high temp wash, heated dry, High temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash"All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.If the control board doesn't reset, then it will just need to be ordered and replaced because it's just shorted for one reason or another. If the error does go away and comes back the next time you run a cycle then there may be a reason for it related to the water not heating, but for now just try to reset the board and you should be good to go again. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?