John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I want to remove the top from a Bosch SilencePlus dishwasher.

Customer Question

I want to remove the top from a Bosch SilencePlus dishwasher. There are no visible screws. There is a grey plastic tab at the front which simply pulled straight out. I tried using a screwdriver to prise open the white plastic tabs at the back but that only seems to damage the back of the dishwasher. Can you help, please?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Can you let me have the full ENr please and I will have a look at the diagrams - Ian
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It's okay. Your site couldn't be contacted for the past couple of hours so I worked it out for myself. Thanks anyway.